Pegasys is recruiting qualified individuals for full time opportunities that are open in our organization for our growing client needs all over the USA.
Pegasys is a Global professional IT Consulting Services leading Company with its corporate offices in Michigan.
We have a decade experience in helping our clients in finding simple and timely solutions to business problems with varying complexity for various technologies.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
We are looking for candidates with the immigration status of OPT/ CPT/ L2/EAD/ Green Card/ US citizens.
Here are the duties and responsibilities of the IT Professional:
1) Collecting and documenting the client’s requirements and developing the project specifications and parameters.
2) Developing Design, process and data models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs.
3) Assess, troubleshoot, document, and develop maintenance procedures for applications software.
4) Writing the test cases for the build designs and testing them.
We are offering training and placement programs for the technologies in October including but not limited to:
We are also recruiting candidates who have skills on various technologies like:
• .Net (Biztalk/ Sharepoint)
• Oracle Developer/ DBA
• ETL - Datastage, Informatica, Abinitio
• Reporting : Cognos, Microstrategy, Hyperion, Business Objects
• SQL Server DBA (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
• Sap modules
• Oracle Apps (HR, Financial)
• Websphere/ Weblogic
Ø Training on latest Technologies.
Ø 24x7 Lab Access
Ø Resume Preparation assistance
Ø Mock Interviews
Ø Top notch marketing Team
Ø Free accommodation in company’s guest house
Ø Relocation expenses between projects
Ø We pay for your living expenses ($150 every month)
Ø Free H1B
Ø We offer competitive remuneration and benefits for our employees
Ø Medical insurance
Ø Dental insurance
Ø Paid vacation & holidays
Ø Relocation allowances
If anyone of you are interested, please send your resume along with your contact information to me, and we will get back with you for further information.